Sunday, April 21, 2013

Philomena

Philomena
Looking at these pictures that I uploaded a couple weeks ago brings tears to my eyes. What a joy it is to have this little girl in our family! I can't even express how sweet she is. Mena always has a hug and a smile to share. She is so compassionate to anyone who is hurt and LOVES to make people laugh. She is so silly with her faces she makes and little dances she does. Sometimes I'll catch her sitting at the piano playing a song and singing too. Anyway, a couple weeks ago we went to a friends' house to visit. Their doe just had twins the night before and we got to see them when they were less than 24 hours old. They have a beautiful family with boys our boys' ages. Going to their house is so relaxing as they are so hospitable and fun. Here are some pictures from our last visit. 










So thankful for this little girl. 
Today I noticed that our wallet sized family portraits were ripped. When I asked who did it, she came over and with a sad face said, "Mena." She owned up to what she did! What an angel she is!

No comments: